Check Out All Of Our 2021 Gift Guides Here:
For Her – For Him – For Teens – For Kids & Baby
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19
- Bakeware Set – I love that this bakeware comes with a little rack to keep it all organized in your cupboards!
- Gold Scissors – You know you’re old when you start buying pretty scissors just for fun. This gold pair is beautiful and you cannot beat the price.
- Electric Kettle – Hot water never looked so pretty!
- Cutting Board – I love irregular shaped cutting boards, and this mango wood has the best tones.
- Frame TV – I’ve been a huge fan of the Frame TV ever since it came out. Mixing functionality with beauty always wins!
- Juniper Print Shop Heirloom Print – This is a print that we recently released titled ‘Heirloom’ by Hannah Winters, and it looks so good on the Frame TV! (We did a whole blog post about putting digital downloads on your TV, you can find that here!)
- Dining Chairs – Wishbone dining chairs are such a classic shape that won’t be going out anytime soon. These ones are on Amazon, and at a really great price point
- Bottles – These bottles are beautiful. Use them for your bar cart, or fill them with your favorite vinegars, oild or syrups. I even think they’re pretty left empty on a shelf.
- Pillow – I love the pattern on this hand-blocked pillow, and the neutral tones will fit into any space
- Pitcher – This black pitcher is a great size, and I love the handmade look of it
- World of Interiors Subscription – A friend of mine gave me a subscription to AD as a birthday gift years ago and it was the coolest! Every month I thought of her as I enjoyed flipping through the beautiful pages!
- Faux Olive Tree – This 8ft. faux olive tree is one of my favorites, and has been a go-to for so many projects recently!
- Flatware Set – Some classic flatware is always a good idea, and this antiqued silver is so cool. It looks like pewter but is actually dishwasher-safe stainless steel! We have this set and LOVE it.
- Hand Soap – An exfoliating and moisturizing hand wash is so important for these winters months as the air gets drier, and this one smells amazing!
- Cloth Bowl Cover – These reusable cloth bowl covers are not only pretty, but good for the environment. I find them so much easier than dealing with plastic wrap.
- Mortar & Pestle – A pretty mortar and pestle belongs on every kitchen shelf!
- Throw Blanket – This blanket is SO soft, has the prettiest tassels, and comes in some really beautiful colors.
- DISC Interiors Book – DISC Interiors creates the most beautiful, organic spaces. I love looking through this book for inspiration, and the olive linen cover makes for some really beautiful decor.
- Mason Cache Mixing Bowl – If it’s good enough for The Great British Bake Off, it’s good enough for us! These mixing bowls are a kitchen staple.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19
- Marble & Gold Cheese Tools – With the holidays approaching, I start to expect a lot of charcuterie (I am definitely not complaining). These marble and gold tools will automatically elevate any holiday party.
- Striped Cutting Board – A cutting board is the ultimate gift (for yourself, or a loved one). Whether it’s on display in your kitchen or being used to serve your favorite hors d’oeuvres, I love the striped detailing on this round board.
- Always Pan – This pan has a cult following for a reason! Anything that is pretty enough to be left on the stovetop at all times, but is also super functional deserves some recognition. I’ve given it as a gift a few times this year and there is ALWAYS a follow up note about how much they love this pan! It’s awesome.
- Cotton Throw Blanket – Rust is one of my favorite fall/winter colors, and this crinkled cotton is so soft and lightweight
- The Nordic Baking Book – This book is filled with amazing recipes for the holidays, and stunning imagery of one of my favorite regions. Nordic culture truly does baking better than anyone else!
- Wool Dryer Balls – Did you know that wool dryer balls can soften your linens and cut down your drying time? Plus these ones come in some really fun colors!
- Mandoline Slicer – One of my favorite things to do on Sunday afternoons is take inventory of the fridge and pantry and turn whatever we have on hand into a yummy soup! This mandoline has been a lifesaver when it comes to chopping up all my vegetables for soups and salads.
- Marble Stacking Game – A grown up version of Jenga that is perfect for the coffee table
- Wooden Picture Ledge – I love this simple, affordable picture ledge. Hang it by itself, or combine a few to make a longer shelf.
- Loloi Area Rug – We used this rug in our Juniper Print Shop holiday shoot this year, and the colors are so beautiful! A few of our team members ended up buying the rugs for their own homes too after the shoot.
- Match Cloche – Something about lighting a candle with a match from a pretty container makes me feel like I’m living in a Jane Austen novel, and we could all use that feeling every once in a while!
- Large Mugs – These mugs are great for a large cup of hot chocolate, or even soup! They’re handmade, which makes them even more special.
- Ribbed Glass Cups – I love a basic but pretty drinking cup, and these fit that description perfectly!
- Cottage Berry Basket – The name of this colander alone is enough to make me love it. It can be used to wash and serve your berries! Your mother-in-law is guaranteed to be impressed.
- Kitchen Towels – Flour sack dish towels are the very best for drying dishes, and I love the basic lines on these ones.
- Dog Bed – A dog bed that will actually add to the vibe of your home, instead of detracting. Thats a tough find but this one really pulls it off!
- Copper Kettle – Copper is one of my favorite materials to use as an accent in the kitchen, and this kettle looks perfect on any stove top.
- Agate Coaster – These coaster are the perfect way to add a pop of color to any kitchen or coffee table, plus they bring in a really fun natural element.
- Vase – This vase reminds me of something fun I would find in a thrift store, and the price isn’t too far off either!