Check Out All Of Our 2021 Gift Guides Here:
For Her – For Him – For The Home – For Kids & Baby
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19
- All White Converse – The all white converse are a fun spin on some really classic shoes. I love that they are solid white with no banding!
- Bluetooth Record Player – I love that vinyl is cool again, and love that this minimal design record player doubles as a bluetooth speaker!
- Backpack – Scandinavian design just never goes out of style.
- DIY Macrame Kit – I love gifting my girls arts and crafts that will keep them busy, and this macrame kit will also teach them a fun new skill.
- Inflatable Lounger – These loungers are a cool, unique gift that your kids can take anywhere. They even come in a pack of two!
- Plaid Shacket – Is it a shirt? Is it a jacket? I’m still not sure, but I know that it’s cute!
- Instax Photo Printer – Print polaroid-style photos from your phone instantly!
- Eyebrow Kit – Even though the 90s trends are everywhere, thankfully thin, over-plucked eyebrows are not showing up yet! Full eyebrows and high-rise jeans for me, please!
- Jewelry Candle – A yummy candle, with surprise jewelry inside. My teenage girls have been asking for these.
- Air Force 1 – Air Force 1s have been in style for years, and I love this pretty new color.
- Small Sun Glasses – Did we mention the 90’s are back yet?! These come in a three-pack with different lens colors.
- Phone Screen Magnifier – Netflix on your phone just got a whole lot better.
- Electric Skateboard – I’ve seen these electric skateboards around and they look so fun, and this one has great reviews.
- Mood Ring – I love that mood rings are back, and this one is super pretty.
- Bucket Hat – These hats are fun for the youngsters, and come in so many colors. My daughter requested the tie-dye one.
- Polaroid Display Stand – This is such a cool way to display photos, and would look so cute on a night stand.
- DIY Embroidery Kit – Embroidery hoops aren’t just for your grandma anymore! I think these make such cute wall decor, and the kit teaches you how to make your own.
- Waterproof Speaker – This speaker is waterproof, portable, and it comes in so many fun colors.
- Square Phone Case – I love the square phone case trend. These cases are clear, but still have some fun, bright colors!
- Photo Clip String Lights – Another cool way to display photos, and you get some fun mood lighting at the same time!
- Instax Camera – It’s hard to get more classic than a Polaroid camera. Such a great gift idea.