Check Out All Of Our 2021 Gift Guides:
For Her – For The Home – For Him – For Teens
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21
- Wooden Instrument Set – This set comes with so many different instruments! Such a fun and educational toy for little ones.
- Pajamas – Hannah Andersson knows how to do pajamas. This is a fun yearly tradition for our Christmas jammies!
- High top Vans – High tops are so cute, especially on little kids. I love the colors of these ones.
- Chelsea Boots – Any shoes that kids can put on by themselves are a win!
- Spot It Game – This is such a fun game for all ages. Even the littlest kids can join in on the fun, and it takes less than 10 minutes to play.
- Parka – Love that this jacket is gender neutral, and it looks so warm.
- Bead Kit – This is great gift for your older kids that will keep them entertained for hours!
- Tubby Todd Baby Set – My friends that have babies absolutely swear by Tubby Todd, and the scents are amazing!
- Fabric Doll – I love these cute dolls, and love that they come in a variety of skin tones. You can find tons of accessories for them as well!
- Baseball Cap – This is such a good kid-sized baseball hat.
- Bike – In Arizona it’s just barely getting nice enough to ride bikes outside, and this one is SO cute.
- Night Light – This night light doubles as a sound machine, alarm clock, and you can control it all from your phone.
- “A River” Book – This book has the most beautiful illustrations, and is a great story about the power of imagination.
- Playhouse – I spent much of my childhood playing outside in and making treehouses, forts and sheds that we turned into playhouses, so I always like to put a playhouse in our backyard if I can. This one is super cute as-is, but would also make a really fun DIY project to spruce up!
- Push Bubble Puzzle – These pop-its are all the rage right now, and I love that these ones double as a puzzle.
- Art Easel – My kids love to paint with me and this easel is a great size, with plenty of storage.
- Lego Bouquet – These are SO cool! Such a fun project for older kids, and would be so cute on a shelf in their room!
- Doll Bed – Its amazing that DOLL furniture is this pretty! Margot is getting this bed for Christmas.
- Rain Boots – There is nothing cuter than a little kid in rain boots! These come in so many colors.
- Train Table – Train tables are great for hours of imaginative play. I love that everything fits in the drawer underneath for easy clean-up!
- Tonie Interactive Cube – I’ve heard so much about this interactive cube. It tells stories, sings songs, and so much more- all without a screen! Such a cool imagination booster.