Amazon has truly changed the game with their delivery service and wide selection of goods- and did you know you can even find small shops on Amazon? It has become one of our favorite places to source home goods on a budget, and we want to share some of our favorite finds with you!
1 . Kitchen Scrub Brushes – Super useful and looks beautiful by your sink. A win-win!
4. iPhone Case – After a few years of paying to have my iPhone screen repaired semi-regularly so I could have a phone case that didn’t look or feel clunky, I discovered this brand. It’s slim but offers a lot of protection. And I love the classic tortoise shell design on the back.
5. Diffuser – This oil diffuser is beautiful! I have this terra cotta color in my office and the matte white one on my bedside table.
6. Flush Mount Light – We used these in our new Juniper offices and they look so great!
7. Blue Light Glasses – These affordable blue light blocking glasses are a bold, fun shape and look way more expensive than they are. I get a ton of compliments on these and I feel sassy when I wear them.
8. Fabric Shaver – If you have any pilling in your life – sweaters, jackets, upholstery – you NEED this fabric shaver. But you’ve been warned – once you start, it’s hard to stop!
10. Gold Flatware – The perfect simple, yet sculptural flatware.
11. Round Woven Purse – I used this bag last spring and can’t wait to start using it again.
12. Striped Tea Towels – These woven cotton Turkish towels are my go-to for guest and powder spaces! They would be great for a housewarming gift.
13. Jute Rug – The perfect layering piece!
14. Dutch Oven – A kitchen must-have!
15. Apple Watch Band – This band is thinner and looks better on my wrist than the options from Apple. I have the black and brown leather options and switch them out every now and then to mix things up.
16. Brass Sconce – The shape of this sconce is so unique and pretty! It would look amazing in a powder room.
17. Baseball Cap – Perfect for dirty hair days.
18. Oversized Woven Basket Tray – Works great on your coffee table or on a kitchen island!
19. Tassel Pillow – I really like this pillow and have it in a few different colors. This olive green color is beautiful.
20. Seagrass Basket – The perfect basket for storing throw blankets, toys and other miscellaneous items. Comes in lots of sizes!