1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16
- Stripe Pajama Set– Target pajamas have always been a favorite of mine, and in a pretty stripe like this you cannot go wrong.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw– This throw blanket is SO soft, the perfect size (it’s giant), and it holds up so well in the wash!
- Supergoop! Sunscreen– A sunscreen and primer all in one, and it doesn’t feel sticky on your face.
- MZ Wallace Bag– The perfect sized tote for running errands, or going on a trip. I’ve been a fan of these bags for forever!
- Fragrance Oil Rollerball– I love keeping a rollerball in my purse and this scent is so organic and fresh
- Cook This Book– This book really teaches you how to cook, instead of just how to follow a recipe, and would be such a fun gift for a beginning chef!
- Arched Cutting Boards– I think these are such a fun shape, and the leather straps make them so unique!
- Plumping Lip Gloss– This lip gloss plumps the perfect amount, and keeps my lips so hydrated.
- Slippers– UGG amazes me every time they come out with a new slipper! These ones are so cozy!
- Active Set– I’ve heard so many good things about this set, and I love all of the neutral color options.
- Birthstone Earrings– The perfect sized earrings, and I love gifting people their birthstone.
- Wild At Home Book– A beautiful book about beautiful plants? I’m sold.
- Ilia Tinted Serum– A tinted mineral serum with SPF, that truly checks all of the boxes.
- Slow Burn Candle– This candle is a Kacey Musgraves collaboration, and it smells SO good.
- Trifold Picture Frame– I love that this picture frame looks antique! It would be so special filled with family pictures.
- Chocolate– What’s Valentine’s Day without chocolate?