When I was in college I bought my first dinnerware – eight place settings of really simple Dansk dishes in the prettiest shade of jade/mint. I still have, use and love those dishes. They look great mixed with vintage jadite plates. Green will always be a favorite color of mine, so it’s fun that mint is having a major moment right now. So many pretty things to chose from!
– Kelly Wearstler’s Hue
– the limited edition of this design book comes in the prettiest shades! My favorites are the bright purple and this mint.
– This Ballard piece is a favorite. The price is right and I love the oak leg option. So pretty with the Suzanne Kasler mint linen!
– Essie nail polish
– I usually stick with reds/pinks/neutrals for finger nail polish, but toes are fair game for something really fun. I’m wearing this shade from Essie in this photo
. (PS You can follow me on Instagram at jennykomenda)
– Topshop ballet flats
– I’ve been wearing these like crazy lately. They’re not the best made shoes, but they are pretty soft and comfy. Mostly the color is spot-on perfection.
– Persian style rug
– I am so intrigued by this rug! Does anyone have it? It would be so pretty layered on a large natural fiber rug in a living room.
– Mint Fleur Chinoise pillow
– A year or two ago, Caitlin and I had street crepes (nutella and banana – my favorite!) and chatted about colors while she was finalizing her fabric designs. I remember talking about how much we both loved mint. So glad the color has a staring role in her textile line
! That girl is so sweet, gorgeous and talented. Couldn’t love her more.
– Bauble Bar nails it again with this gorgeous statement necklace. Perfect with a plain white tee and colorful cigarette pants or a maxi skirt.
– iPhone case
– This is my case du jour. Cheap as can be and a great color! I love that it’s bright enough to make my phone easy to find in my purse, which I’ll confess is a little on the messy side lately.
– Lidded basket
– Thinking my girls need this basket to hold their dirty laundry.
– UO high-waisted jeans
– These jeans are super-flattering, but also crazy long – like a 34″ inseam. So unless you’re a super model, you’ll need to get them hemmed. I’d go for ankle length to make them more summer-friendly.
– Peonies print
– Some pretty little art from Minted’s new art collection.
– Robert Abbey pistachio lamp
– I love any of Robert Abbey’s lamps. I like the more modern lines of this lamp, especially since the color is a statement itself.
– Fretwork fabric
– Oh, Spoonflower designers, you treat me right!
– Ikat style cotton fabric
– I’ve never seen this Braemore fabric in person, but it sort of reminds me of the style of Raoul Textiles fabrics, which cost a million dollars a yard, so yeah, I like it.
– Bud vase
– I like vases like this one, with a decorative flower on the vase itself, to be used with greenery or just left empty on a display shelf. Don’t you agree that coral and mint were meant to be together? Just gorgeous!!